Sport Xchange-The Commercial Future Of Sports In Asia
Register with Sport Xchange today to gain insights into what the top experts are thinking … Why are they supporting certain events and sport initiatives? How are the new developments in sports marketing and booming Asian markets affecting bottom-lines? Where are the new business opportunities? Hear what international movers and shakers within the multi-billion dollar industry have to say at these interactive sessions.
Some of the key luminaries that have confirmed their participation:
· Mr. Ma Guo Li, President, CCTV Sports & Chief Operations Officer, Beijing Olympic Broadcasting, China
· Mr. Arai Hidenori, Deputy Director, FIFA, Switzerland
· Mr. Louis Martin, Chief Executive Officer, Asian Tour, Singapore
· Mr. Keld Strudahl, Director of Sport Marketing, Carlsberg Breweries, Denmark
· Mr. Andrew Whitaker, Senior Vice President & Managing Director of Int. Television, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE), United Kingdom
· Mr. Taron Mohan, Chief Executive Officer, Phoneytunes.com, India
· Mr. David Churches, Director, Sydney-Beijing Olympic Secretariat, Australia
· Ms. Mei Wong, Deputy General Manager, China Sports Industry International (Commercial Arm of the Ministry of Sports), China
· Madam Yuan Bin, Director of Marketing, BOCOG, China
· Mr. John Barton, Head of Sports, Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union, Malaysia
· Mr. Marcelo J Milliet, Chief Executive Officer, Traffic Sports Marketing, Brazil
· Mr. Beth Coalter, Manager HK Rugby Sevens, Hong Kong
· Mr. Paul Stimpson, Head of Broadcasting, FIBA, Switzerland
· Mr. Peter Chen, Official FIFA Agent, China
The strategic location and timing of the event will coincide with the International Olympic Council (IOC) Summit to vote on the venue of the 2012 Olympics, where more than 3000 people from the sporting fraternity will be expected to be in Singapore at that time.
For the full conference programme, please visit www.totalsportsasia.com/sportXchange
Early bird ends on 13 June 2005, sign up now and enjoy special rates.