SPORTEL AWARDS 2018: The most beautiful sports images in the spotlight
Monaco, 8 October 2018 - As every year SPORTELMonaco will dedicate an evening to the SPORTEL Awards.
On Tuesday 23 October, sports fans will have the chance to attend this ceremony, which rewards the most outstanding sports images of the year in 8 categories as well as the best illustrated sports books.
A jury of sports and media personalities will be voting for the images in competition.
Golden Podium Jury
• Linford Christie - President of the Jury - 100m, World, European and Commonwealth Olympic Champion
• Pierre Callegari - Founder and Co-President of the communication group «Hérézie»
• Elisabeth Görgl - Double Alpin ski World Champion, Double Bronze medalist at the Olympic Games
• Olivier Hascoat - President, DOE Multimedia
• EricTong Cuong - Founder and Co-President of the advertising agency "La Chose"
• Daniel Narcisse - Double Olympic Handball Champion
• Soria Zidelkhile - Deputy Director of the French National Olympic and Sports Committee
Sports Book Prize Jury
• Jean-Louis Etienne - President of the Jury - Doctor, Explorer, Writer
• H.E. Yvette Lambin-Berti - General Secretary, Olympic Committee of Monaco
• Chloé Trespeuch - Vice World Champion in snowboarding, Olympic Medalist
The laureates will step on the red carpet and will be honored on stage in the presence of many sports personalities including:
• Loïc Bruni - Triple World downhill mountainbike Champion
• Arsen Goulamirian - WBA boxing world champion in the light-heavyweight category
• Alain Bernard - former Olympic champion and world swimming champion
• Justine Dupont - professional surfer and 3 times Vice World Champion
• Didier Deschamps - Head Coach of the French National Football Team
The SPORTEL Awards ceremony will be broadcast on L'Equipe channel and presented by Marc Maury.
A press area will also be available to cover this evening and interview VIPs on the red carpet.
Accreditation requests are always open, click here to fill out the online form.
Download the SPORTELMonaco 2018 press kit
+377 93 30 60 61