Money In Sport 2017 – Asia’s Premier Sports Business Conference
The official Money In Sport Conference Programme has been released! The conference will be taking place on the Gold Coast, Australia from November 12th to 14th, 2017 and attracts leading figures from the Asia-Pacific region.
The conference schedule is based upon pertinent issues & future trends in sports business, to equip you with the knowledge and network to put your organisation at the forefront of the industry.
Some of the keynote speakers for this year’s conference include:
• James Johnson – Head of Professional Football, FIFA
• Jaimie Fuller – Chairman, SKINS
• Patrick Delany – CEO, FOX SPORTS
• Ian Clarke – Parter, Deloitte
• Adam Richardson – Head of Partnerships & Media Sales, Australian Football League
• James Delahunty – Senior Relationship Manager, LinkedIn
The full 2017 Programme is available here: https://moneyinsport.com/2017-programme/
The content at Money In Sport is carefully selected to be relevant and applicable to the entire Australian & Asian sports industry. We have maintained our emphasis and value in creating networking opportunities to all delegates to further extend your ability to use Money In Sport as a platform for success.
For more information regarding delegate passes and group packages please contact Luke Pace, Event Manager of Money In Sport. Luke’s email address is email@example.com or office phone is +61 3 9416 3226.